- I constantly weigh pros and cons, or am having a conversation with myself in my own head. It’s not my intention to seem ignorant.
- HSPs (Highly Sensitive People) like getting other people’s input when making a decision and want to avoid conflicts and would rather compromise.
- I overthink and worry about making the wrong decision, even with trivial things, like choosing which movie to watch.
- I often want it all, and have interest in too many things. The world is a big place, and there are so many wonderful things to see and do. Indecision in this case can be seen as a form of optimism and seeing the greatness in all things.
- According to Descartes, the cure for indecision: I am convinced that resolution and promptitude are very necessary virtues in the handling of a business already begun. And there are no grounds for fear of the unknown: for often the things we most dreaded, before we experienced them, turn out to be better than those we desired.
Quote to ponder:
I like too many things and get all confused and hung up running from one fallen star to another until I drop. -Jack Kerouac