Side note about the photo above: It’s not mine, but I love it because I remember this was the first view of London I got when landing.
- I love everything British. Even their news is top notch – at 2 in the morning GMT!
- I think I overdid the movie watching before the Oscars. I haven’t watched a movie for a few days now.
- I enjoy coming here and writing about fun things. The world can be so weary, and heavy on our minds.
- I see this opportunity of writing as a luxury – we often forget how good we have it.
- I’m looking forward to the buds on the trees and lilac blossoms.
What I am thankful for: time, how free and easy it is to find information, my dreams
What I am looking forward to: A wooden box to store tea in and an iron teapot that is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. (both on the way)
Favorite Download: London History Group‘s App that allows you to search London by historical period and go to places that are off the beaten path…or maybe slightly off the beaten path. Some of the one’s I would love to see (and will when I go there) are the Priory Church of St. Bartholomew the Great, Boudica’s Grave, and All Hallows by the Tower.
(I’ll also buy a Peter Rabbit figurine from the small shop I found at the Portobello Road market.)