- Sometimes the idea of something is better than the real thing.
- It’s important to take mini-breaks every couple hours for a healthy mind.
- Neuroscience is a fascinating field.
- There is too much out there to learn. We almost have access to too much information.
- The world is a captivating place. I am lucky to be a witness to it. I’m intrigued to see where we are headed.
Book I am reading: Total Wars and The Making of Modern Ukraine – George O. Liber
Favorite Educational websites: Duolingo – to practice my French, Coursera, and FutureLearn. Codecademy is also really good.
Favorite drink right now: DandyBlend – An instant herbal coffee substitute made of water-soluble extracts of roasted roots of dandelion, chicory and beets, and the grains of barley and rye. I love it because it tastes delicious with coffee creamer, some sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. It reminds me of the coffee in Europe (so smooth) and is a delicious treat.
Visit them at http://www.dandyblend.com/ . There is a link on the left for Canadians to order.
Does this mean I quit drinking coffee? Heck no. But dandyblend will help me quit coffee if I ever have to.