- I’m keeping busy so when life gets busy, I will be ready.
- Reducing the time on my phone during my commute in the morning and afternoon makes my day go more smoothly.
- I remember more now that I’m writing more.
- I need to make a plan for the summer (for writing material)
- Breaking news isn’t really breaking news 99.9% of the time
What I am grateful for: Having something to look forward to everyday
What I need to do more of: Look at old photos
What I haven’t done for a long time: listened to music
Things I’m putting off: cleaning and dishes (again)
Quote that caught my eye:
“I think it’s much more interesting to live not knowing than to have answers which might be wrong. I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of uncertainty about different things, but I am not absolutely sure of anything and there are many things I don’t know anything about, such as whether it means anything to ask why we’re here. I don’t have to know an answer. I don’t feel frightened not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell.”
-Richard Feynman, Physicist