- Waking up early (even on weekends) empowers me to get stuff done.
- Listening to podcasts is better than watching TV.
- I’m no longer putting off the dishes.
- I can’t believe I had three devices going at the same time (talk about multitasking)
- I want to explore why hypocrisy and the holier than thou attitude makes me so angry. Any ideas?
Show I enjoyed watching in the last 24 hours: Bill Maher (Quit taking the bait!)
What I try to do everyday in small steps: Get better organized
Goals I will have accomplished in 24 hours: Baking bread, Go for walk
Things I can’t live without: baths and sunshine
What I am apprehensive about: finding legitimate work online