- I lasted two hours this morning without coffee. Never Again!
- I enjoy the process of preparing tea.
- The books I have to read or are sitting half-read burden me. The electronic ones are at least hidden.
- I will write a book one day.
- Sometimes both sides in politics make a good argument and it’s difficult to know which is the best answer.
What I am grateful for: checks and balances in the political system.
Hobbies I’m enjoying right now: Candy Crush
Best movie I’ve watched lately: La La Land. I held my tears during the last 10 or so minutes and understand why Hollywood loves it so much. There was so much effort that went into the making of the movie!
Things I’m putting off right now: cleaning, organizing and doing my taxes!
Things I can’t live without right now: meditation
Books I am reading: Robert Greene – Mastery; Ryan Holiday – Trust Me, I’m Lying